What We Believe
We Believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule for a thousand years.
The Bible is the only inspired and infallible, authoritative Word of God. Also, There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the Blessed Hope, the personal return of Jesus Christ to receive His church. (I Thessalonians 4:16,17)
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the blood of Christ. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5).
- Water Baptism, immersion in water for believers only; identifying them with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19).
- In Deliverance, the expelling of evil spirits in the Name of Jesus. (Mark 16:17)
- Communion, The Lord's Supper is a covenant meal for believers with the bread representing the body of Jesus Christ and the cup representing the new covenant in His blood.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (II Peter 2:24, James 5:14)
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost- the saved to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation. (Revelation 20)
- Laying on of hands is effective in setting aside people to perform specific duties related to ministry, in praying for the sick (James 5:14), the dedication of infants and the impartation of spiritual blessings. (I Timothy 4:14)
- The Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of Jesus' great commission. Every person who is born of the Spirit is an integral part of the church as a member of the body of believers. There is a spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 1: 22, 2: 19-22, Hebrews 12: 23, John 17:11, 20-23)