NC KIDS MISSION
To partner with parents to help children be mature followers of Jesus Christ and active members of New Covenant Church.
We accomplish this by providing opportunities for children to...
Receive the WORD of God
- 1 Peter 2:2 (NIV) Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,
- Hebrews 5:13-14 (NLT) 13 For someone who lives on milk is still an infant and doesn’t know how to do what is right. 14 Solid food is for those who are mature, who through training have the skill to recognize the difference between right and wrong.
Engage in WORSHIP to God
- Matthew 21:16b (NLT) Jesus replied. “Haven’t you ever read the Scriptures? For they say, ‘You have taught children and infants to give you praise.’”
Experience the WONDER of God
- Psalm 34:8 (NLT) Taste and see that the Lord is good.
Do the work of the ministry
- Ephesians 4:11-12 (NLT) 11 Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. 12 Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ.
The safety and protection of our kids is paramount. We follow established policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of our children.
Jesus is not boring and neither is NC Kids. We value creating a fun and interactive environment where children can learn and apply the powerful truths of Scripture.
God is the most powerful being in the universe and His power and glory can be experienced by everyone.
The Christian life is the most powerful and exhilarating life on the planet. We value giving children frequent opportunities to encounter God and experience abundant life through Jesus Christ.
Something For Everyone
NC TOTS Babies
NC TOTS Babies consists of all children birth through walking age. This area is characterized by low teacher/child ratios, gentle play and a place where faith is introduced to babies through prayer, worship, movement and Scripture reading.
NC TOTS Walkers
NC TOTS Walkers consists of children walking age through through 30 months (two and a half years old). This area is characterized by low teacher/child ratios, gentle play and where the Bible is taught through Bible stories, worship with hand motions and crafts.
NC TOTS 2.5-3 YRS.
NC TOTS 2.5-3 YRS. consists of children 30 months through 47 months (three years old). This area is characterized by medium teacher/child ratios, active play and where the Bible is taught through engaging stories, fun worship songs with motions and movement, games and crafts.
NC TOTS 4-5 YRS.
NC TOTS 4-5 YRS. consists of children 48 months (four year olds) through the start of kindergarten. This area is characterized by medium teacher/child ratios, active play and where the Bible is taught through engaging stories and videos, fun worship songs with motions and movement, games and crafts.
NC KIDS consists of K-5th graders. Our services are characterized by high energy, fun and engaging teaching, powerful worship, games and encounters with God.